lucan sarsfields gaa club
Healthy Club Survey - your feedback would be appreciated !
May 06, 2019
Lucan Sarsfields Healthy Club Committee would appreciate if club members would complete this short survey to help identify priority areas in our club and wider community.
Lucan Sarsfields have been part of the Healthy Club Project for over a year. The aim of this project is simple: to make the GAA a healthier place for everyone to enjoy. Some of the principles of the healthy club are:
- Recognising health and wellbeing as a core value
- View health as something holistic that involves physical, mental and social wellbeing
- Seek to make their club setting as healthy as possible and set a good example through their practices, policies and partnerships
- Are community clubs that aim to extend their positive beyond their membership
- Are inclusive clubs that aim to offer people of all abilities and backgrounds the opportunity to participate in the club in a meaningful way
Please click on this link to complete the survey :