FAMILY FUNDAY 2012
Family Fun Day 2012
The Juvenile section of Lucan Sarsfields needs to continue to raise funds to cover the costs of running our 40+ Juvenile teams. (Registration, Games Promotion Officer, Insurance, referee fees, playing equipment etc). We will be running the annual Family Fun Day and Barbeque on Saturday September 15th 1 pm - 7 pm. Admission will remain at €5 per family.
Planning for the event has already started and a list of activities is being finalised. In order for the event to run smoothly we need lots of help to prepare for the day and on the day itself.
Here's how you can help!
· Bottle Stall: We always run out of bottles on the bottle stall. The stall is always a huge attraction for adults and children alike. We need loads of bottles to make this stall work so please try and help us out by donating a bottle. Donations of bottles of spirits, wine, beer, minerals, tomato ketchup etc. for this stall will be gratefully received. Please pass on all donations to your team coach.
· Monster book Sale:- Old books gathering dust on your bookshelves would be a welcome read for somebody else. Please donate any old books through your team coach or leave in at the club (open after 7 each evening) as soon as possible as there will be a lot of sorting out to get this stall organised.
· Jewellery & Handbags:- If you have any unwanted jewellery or handbags please donate to the club for this new stall.
· DVDs & Games:- We need your old DVDs, computer games, playstation games etc. If you have any unwanted DVDs or games, in playable condition, why not donate them to the club for re-sale at the fun day. Donate through your team coach or leave in at the club.
· Old Boots, Jerseys: In these recessionary times donations of old boots, jerseys etc would be very useful.
· Coffee Shop: Donations of Cakes Biscuits etc. Our tea-room is always very popular but we need donations of cakes, biscuits etc. Home Baking is most welcome and is always the first to sell out.
Help on the day
To make the day work we need loads of help on the day. When your child's coach asks you to help out please put yourself forward. The more helpers we have the less everyone will have to do.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you all on the 15th. Hopefully the weather will favour us and we will all have an enjoyable day out together.
This club belongs to all of us equally and it is up to us all to make it work!